Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default find next blank cell

i'm taking data from different sheets and pasting them into a new sheet. i was trying to create code that will let me find the next blank area in column A so i can paste data from 1 sheet into the next empty cell. Tks for the assistance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nancy

Sub findbottom()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp) _
.Offset(1, 0).Activate
End Sub

Gord Dibben Excel MVP