Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change the 'Read-Only' Access for Non-Shared Files

Hi

Occassionally Excel 2000 crashes a file I've been working on and if I try to re-open the file it tells me that I've got it open and displays the "Read-Only, Notify, Cancel" dialog box

Do you know if it's possible to kick-off the "person" (ie. me!) who has the non-shared workbook open and give yourself write access

Thanks heaps

SuperJas.