Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default msgbox data

Hello,
How can I add a cell contents into a msgbox string?

eg.
If cell = 1.4
I then want my msgbox to read (" You are 1.4 overspent!")

Thanks
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

NoSpaM,

Add the following line into your code:

MsgBox ("You are " & Range("A1").Value & " overspent!")

Regards

Seamu

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just a small point, but maybe better to use text so as to pick up the cell
style as well

MsgBox "You are " & Range("A1").Text & " overspent!"
--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"SOS " wrote in message
NoSpaM,

Add the following line into your code:

MsgBox ("You are " & Range("A1").Value & " overspent!")

Regards

Seamus

---