Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Populating txtboxes

I have a form that contains multiple textboxes.
Lets say the data from txtbox1 will populate cell a2
And txtbox2 will populate cell g10

But when the form comes up, I first want each txtbox to
retrieve what is currently in their corresponding cells
as a prompt, if the user likes it, they simply enter on
past and it stays the same. Or they can change it and it
updates the cells accordingly.

I currently have this running with Inputboxes, but would
really like to try it with a Form.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Dave

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Bob,

That works. (embarrassed)

Then how do I get it to work the other way. Change it in
the form and have it update the cell.

[...]

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Never mind.

Just update the the txtbox. I do not even need code for
that!

Wow.. way cool. I have just fallen in love with forms.

(really embarassed)