Default Populating several cells

I have two worksheets, one has a complete list of customers (many columns:
name, phone, address; each row is a different customer, there are well over
2000, each are numbered).

The other worksheet is basically just a mailing label. It has a cell for
the name, cell for the address, cell for the phone, ect. for just ONE
customer.

What I need to do is to be able to type the customer number into a field
into the mailing label sheet and have that one cell populate the name,
address, and phone of the other cells.

I know it's possible, but I can't for the life of me think of the formula.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gary''s Student

There is a function called VLOOKUP() that was designed to do exactly what you
need. The explanation in Excel help is probably good enough for your
purposes. Start there.
--
Gary''s Student