Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default IfThen

if i wanted to do and IfThen macro depending on macros that a use
clicked wat wud teh code b like?

i dn't knw if that makes sense....but the user clicks on a macro butto
and if its the right macro then a worksheet appears and if its ron
then another one appears....PLZ Hel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Could you be a bit more specific in what it is you want to accomplish

"shasta " wrote in message
if i wanted to do and IfThen macro depending on macros that a user
clicked wat wud teh code b like?

i dn't knw if that makes sense....but the user clicks on a macro button
and if its the right macro then a worksheet appears and if its rong
then another one appears....PLZ Help

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

part of our course is to design a kids toy ut its the interfaces whic
are important....we have to reproduce our interfaces in Excel... Th
toy is for 4-5 yr olds....its a simple matching game...a picture poop
up and the child/user has to clic on the macro which has tha
picture....if they get it right they get a worksheet saying well don
or something if they get it rong another worksheet cums up saying the
got it rong....

i knw how to do an if function using sheets and value but neva dun on
for macros...

is that more clear

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You don't explain how the pictures are loaded or
identified, which is pretty vague.

If there are say four pictures to choose from. pic1 ...
pic4 I would expect each to have a value set against
whatever picture they have loaded. So for example Pic1
may have the value 123 and Pic2 the value 354

When a picture is loaded for the "game" it too will have
a number - and it should be one of those in Pic1 to Pic4
When the macro is run, the vale of the picture selected
should be compared to the pic showed and then a message
can be displayed.

You need to think more about how you show the pictures
and save the numbers

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP

part of our course is to design a kids toy ut its the

interfaces which
are important....we have to reproduce our interfaces in

Excel... The
toy is for 4-5 yr olds....its a simple matching game...a

picture poops
up and the child/user has to clic on the macro which has

that
picture....if they get it right they get a worksheet

saying well done
or something if they get it rong another worksheet cums

up saying they
got it rong....

i knw how to do an if function using sheets and value

but neva dun one
for macros...

is that more clear?

---

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

cn't it b dun depending on the macro that they click?...each picture ha
a macro assigned to i