Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
shasta[_10_] shasta[_10_] is offline

Default IfThen

part of our course is to design a kids toy ut its the interfaces whic
are important....we have to reproduce our interfaces in Excel... Th
toy is for 4-5 yr olds....its a simple matching game...a picture poop
up and the child/user has to clic on the macro which has tha
picture....if they get it right they get a worksheet saying well don
or something if they get it rong another worksheet cums up saying the
got it rong....

i knw how to do an if function using sheets and value but neva dun on
for macros...

is that more clear