Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reference Addin Module from sheet code

I try to reference MyAddin.MyModule.MySub from another worksheet, which has
references to MyAddin, but as I step through the code, it simply "passes"
the code without running MySub (although the intellisense helps me spell out
entire reference). Do I need a "!" or something? Puzzling to me, since it
often works, in other cases.

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi zSplash,