-   -   Reference Addin Module from sheet code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/294916-reference-addin-module-sheet-code.html)

zSplash

Reference Addin Module from sheet code

I try to reference MyAddin.MyModule.MySub from another worksheet, which has
references to MyAddin, but as I step through the code, it simply "passes"
the code without running MySub (although the intellisense helps me spell out
entire reference). Do I need a "!" or something? Puzzling to me, since it
often works, in other cases.

TIA

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Reference Addin Module from sheet code

Hi zSplash,

This is the syntax

Application.Run ("MyAddin.xla!MySub")

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"zSplash" wrote in message
I try to reference MyAddin.MyModule.MySub from another worksheet, which

has
references to MyAddin, but as I step through the code, it simply "passes"
the code without running MySub (although the intellisense helps me spell

out
entire reference). Do I need a "!" or something? Puzzling to me, since

it
often works, in other cases.

TIA

zSplash