Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MsgBox help

Does anyone know where I could go to find a good tutorial on how to set
up message boxes?

Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
I would start with the Excel help for 'msgbox'. Thinks this is quite
intuitive.

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Aaron Cooper wrote:
Does anyone know where I could go to find a good tutorial on how to
set up message boxes?

Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Aaron Cooper wrote:
Does anyone know where I could go to find a good tutorial on how to
set up message boxes?

Thanks for your help.

Online help ? MsgBox'es are not hard... just

Dim Answer As Long

Answer = MsgBox("The message")

or

Answer = MsgBox("The message", vbYesNo, "Title")

Juan Pablo González

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can try this

Tools, Macro, Visual Basic Editor
Click F1
Type is Msgbox

"Aaron Cooper" wrote in message

Does anyone know where I could go to find a good tutorial on how to set
up message boxes?

Thanks for your help.

msgbox peyman Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 September 29th 07 08:21 PM
msgbox flow23 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 January 10th 06 03:25 PM
Can MsgBox Do This?? foamfollower Excel Programming 4 January 20th 04 12:09 AM
msgbox Marcus Excel Programming 3 November 19th 03 11:35 PM
Msgbox help JonoB Excel Programming 2 October 27th 03 03:06 PM