-   -   MsgBox help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/294871-msgbox-help.html)

Aaron Cooper

MsgBox help

Does anyone know where I could go to find a good tutorial on how to set
up message boxes?

Thanks for your help.

Frank Kabel

MsgBox help

Hi
I would start with the Excel help for 'msgbox'. Thinks this is quite
intuitive.

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Aaron Cooper wrote:
Does anyone know where I could go to find a good tutorial on how to
set up message boxes?

Thanks for your help.

Juan Pablo González

MsgBox help

Aaron Cooper wrote:
Does anyone know where I could go to find a good tutorial on how to
set up message boxes?

Thanks for your help.

Online help ? MsgBox'es are not hard... just

Dim Answer As Long

Answer = MsgBox("The message")

or

Answer = MsgBox("The message", vbYesNo, "Title")

Juan Pablo González

Doug Van

MsgBox help

You can try this