Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change references ALL at once

Is there a way to select a group of cells and change all of the cell references from RELATIVE to
ABSOLUTE. I tried F4 but that just changes the cell format.

TIA,

Richard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here's some code by Chip Pearson:

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...GP12.phx .gbl

If you're editting the cell, F4 will toggle the absolute/relative references.
But normally, it just does a Repeat Last Action. (and I bet your last action
was changing the cell's format.)

(which is a nice thing to know anyway!)

--

Dave Peterson