Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Mailmerge in Excel?

My data input form is created using Excel and my data source is also i
excel format, how am I able to feed the data and print it out? A
example is that the input form is a blank Cheque, my data say consis
of say 100 person with their name, amount, date and etc. In short
have to print out 100 pieces of cheque. I am presently utilizing cop
and paste functions which is very time consuming because I have to d
it manually 100 times. Assistance will greatly be appreciated. Man
Thank

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Loop through you data

within the loop, populate the cells on your Cheque. Print the sheet,
continue the loop

Tom Ogilvy

"beginner " wrote in message
My data input form is created using Excel and my data source is also in
excel format, how am I able to feed the data and print it out? An
example is that the input form is a blank Cheque, my data say consist
of say 100 person with their name, amount, date and etc. In short I
have to print out 100 pieces of cheque. I am presently utilizing copy
and paste functions which is very time consuming because I have to do
it manually 100 times. Assistance will greatly be appreciated. Many
Thanks

---