Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
beginner beginner is offline

Default Mailmerge in Excel?

My data input form is created using Excel and my data source is also i
excel format, how am I able to feed the data and print it out? A
example is that the input form is a blank Cheque, my data say consis
of say 100 person with their name, amount, date and etc. In short
have to print out 100 pieces of cheque. I am presently utilizing cop
and paste functions which is very time consuming because I have to d
it manually 100 times. Assistance will greatly be appreciated. Man
Thank