Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default don't let the user disable macro's in Excel

Hi

I've made an Excel workbook with a lot of protection in it

ActiveSheet.EnableSelection = xlUnlockedCells doens't work when I use this code in VBA (Access)
But when I use it in Excel, it works
How can I disable the selection of excel cells in VBA code that creates an Excel sheet

thanks a lo

Filip
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
try
ActiveSheet.EnableSelection = 1

If you use this from Access the defined constant xlUnlockedCells is not
known

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Filip De Backer wrote:
Hi,

I've made an Excel workbook with a lot of protection in it.

ActiveSheet.EnableSelection = xlUnlockedCells doens't work when I use
this code in VBA (Access). But when I use it in Excel, it works.
How can I disable the selection of excel cells in VBA code that
creates an Excel sheet?

thanks a lot

Filip