Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
y y is offline

Default how easily indent my code?

Can VBE format my code in one mouse click?
Can I choose the lemgth of the tab character?
Ale.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would reccomend to use the addin named Smart Intender by BMS.
http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/

Colo

"y" wrote in message ...
Can VBE format my code in one mouse click?
Can I choose the lemgth of the tab character?
Ale.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max Max is offline

Hi, think Stephen Bullen's new .ie site is now at:
http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/Default.htm
(recent update from him)

The Smart Indenter's direct link is:
http://www.bmsltd.ie/Indenter/Default.htm

--
Rgds
Max

"y" wrote in message ...
Can VBE format my code in one mouse click?
Can I choose the lemgth of the tab character?
Ale.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ale,

Stephen Bullpen has an indenter utility which you can get at
http://www.bmsltd.ie/Excel/Default.htm

--

HTH

Bob Phillips