BorisS

Default shortcut for indent

indent de-indent shortcut?
--
Boris
bpeltzer

toYou can add these buttons to your toolbar. Tools Customize. Click on
the Commands tab and select the Format category. Scroll down to find the
'increase indent' button. Drag and drop it on your toolbar (make sure you
see a + and not an X before dropping). Do the same with the decrease indent
button.

"BorisS" wrote:

indent de-indent shortcut?
--
Boris

BorisS

That, I already had. I like using the keyboard a lot and am trying to learn
as many of my commonly-used functions. Guess that means there are no
shortcuts.
--
Boris

"bpeltzer" wrote:

toYou can add these buttons to your toolbar. Tools Customize. Click on
the Commands tab and select the Format category. Scroll down to find the
'increase indent' button. Drag and drop it on your toolbar (make sure you
see a + and not an X before dropping). Do the same with the decrease indent
button.

"BorisS" wrote:

indent de-indent shortcut?
--