Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default forms in xla

I have a problem with some forms in an add in...
I programmed the forms in a workbook to test them, then exported them
to a directory from which I imported them to a referenced xla.

All the macro's and forms work in the test workbook, but now that I
have migrated the module and the form to the xla it doesn't work
anymore.I have other forms and modules in the xla that do work when i
call them from my test workbook. I can't seem to find where the
problem lies, anybody have an idea?

Regards, Sam

Forms MarkOffice2007 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 November 21st 09 08:25 PM
Pop Up Forms TBD Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 9 January 27th 05 04:27 PM
Forms Box Craig[_8_] Excel Programming 1 January 30th 04 06:06 PM
Why some forms not available? Edwin Merced Excel Programming 1 November 28th 03 05:05 PM
VB Forms Danny Sowden Excel Programming 2 August 19th 03 02:39 PM