Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB Forms

I have been told that a VB form may help to solve a
problem i am currently trying to get around in Excel.

I want a picture when clicked to open up a small window on
the screen which contains the data from a reference point
on a worksheet i.e. A34:B76. I envisage this to work in a
similar way to the sort of Javascript pop ups you see on
web pages.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to do this, or a tutorial
on Forms in VB. I am fairly new to VB so please keep any
descriptions simple.

Thanks in advance,

Danny.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have used the VBA UserForm and can now display a form
which opens up when i click a picture and also has a close
button on it. How do i now get the form to display the
data from the worksheet i.e. A1:B24. I just want the form
to pick up certain data depending on which picture the
user selects.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would use a listbox - without more information, it would be hard to tell
you how to populate it conditionally.

basically

listbox1.Columncount = 2
listbox1.clear
for each cell in Range("A1:A24")
if ... some conditions ...
listbox1.additem cell.Value
listbox1.list(listbox1.listcount-1,1).Value = cell.offset(0,1).Value
end if
Next

.