Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rem Rem is offline

Default Problem using imagebox with wmf files

Hi,

I have a problem with an image box that i'm using in my datasheet to
view wmf files.

Some wmf files are not shown and they can not be printed.

I'm using picturesizemode zoom and some wmf files are only shown when
i click and hold on the image box. There is only a size difference
between the wmf files that are shown (the bigger sized files are shown
smaller ones are not).

i can send a sample if you like.

Thank you very much in advance.