Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Newbie - How to close GUI but not Excel

Hello,

I am building my first Excel macro/GUI. I have put a "Close" commandbutton on
the GUI and want it to close the GUI but not Excel. If tried .close and .quit
but neither work.

How do I get the close button to close the GUI but not close Excel?

All suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Bill Burke