Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hyperlinks in drop-down list

Hi,

I'm trying to create a table of contents using a drop down list showin
the various worksheets I have in a workbook, and when you click on on
of the worksheet titles it takes you there. Hyperlinks are easy, dro
down lists are easy, now how do I mix the 2 together? :)

(I realize when you right-click on the VCR controls Excel does this fo
you, but most of the people who will use this document don't know that
It's more for useability and cleanliness).

Thanks in advance