Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Name list in the workbook

I don't know what's causing this. Whether a name is visible or hidden,
global or local, it with show up in the .Count

I guess I'd make certain that oWorkbook was set properly (I know, you have).

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP

"Kathy" wrote in message
| In excel workbook, about 10 names were defined to reference cells. In the
..net programming, try to use the name to get the correspond value. However,
when try to use:
| oWorkbook.names.count to get the count. It gives 0. This is not happening
always. Sometimes, it works good and give the correct number. Don't know how
it happened, don't know it fixed. Anyone knows about this? Is there a way
that excel workbook prvent itself to exposure the name list?