Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default REPOST for Tom (or anyone else that can help)

Newbie trying to workout copy.
I was a bit late posting a reply so I thought this might help

What I am trying to do is sort out the players into their
perspective divisions as their information is entered.
Their names, date of birth, "level" is calculated by their
date of birth.
If "level" is "MIDGET" I have a sheet "MIDGET" I would like
to place her in that database. I have named B3:G3 in this
sheet "midget"
I was hoping to sort the players into four levels
MIDGET,MITE,SQUIRT and BLASTBALL, which I have four sheets
in this workbook for.
Players get added in the "data" sheet
Players name date of birth and level get added in range
B5:G5 on the data sheet

I hope this clears it up...