Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how ti find a particular is available

I have a dynamic spread sheet. one day there may be five rows of data for
charting.
after a week five more may be added. I have a programme for drawing chart
for the first five rows which is dyamically programmed which takes into
account augumentatins of data for these five items. But when I added five
more rows I would like to draw charts for the additional five rows. If I
use the same programme it again draws fresh charts for the same rows for
which I have already drawn chart and of course for new rows. I would like
to have a programme which from a list of names finds out whether the chart
is available

If the chart is available go to the next name else draw a chart.

how to go about.

thanks and regards