Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default question about office web components in excel,

Dear all,

When designing the userform in VBA of Excel, I found tools/additional
controls allow to add more controls in my userform.

Then I tried to intert a Pivot table and a Chartspace into this userform.
They look nice.

But my question is,
1. how to link this pivot table with data in excel sheet, I tried to follow
the help file, but can't find how to link Excel sheet with this pivot table,
almost all the buttons are not available in inserted pivot table, except
'refresh' and 'property'

2.how to link chart with this pivot table, I choosed
'3-chDataSourceTypePivotlist' in 'DataSourceType' in its property, is this
enough? I want to

3. I follow the help of Excel, but in pivot table, when I click 'property
toolbox' , I can't open it. only a message of error'A runtime error has
occurred. Line9 error:object expected', if I choose to debug, windows opens
'microsoft script editor'. I'm really confused.

Thanks.
JIANG