Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA saving cells/rows as csv file???

I want to save the contents of a sheet (A3:D153) as a csv file from VBA
I've looked around in the forums but the codes/examples are to cop
into the same workbook. Any idea

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm
on this.

--
HTH. Best wishes Harald
Followup to newsgroup only please.

"javydreamercsw " wrote in message
I want to save the contents of a sheet (A3:D153) as a csv file from VBA.
I've looked around in the forums but the codes/examples are to copy
into the same workbook. Any idea?

---