Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to maintain the original date and time for the MoveFile command

I'm using the following Move Method to move files from one
folder to another folder after finishing process (reading
data).

object.MoveFile source,destination.

I found out that the original access data and time of the
moved file changes to the date and time that this
instruction is executed.

eg. Orignial date and time for file "xxxx.xls" is 29-Feb-
04 04:20 pm
After executing the MoveFile command, I lost this date and
time but rather the date and time that I executed the
command.

Is there any way that I keep the orignal file access date
and time with this MoveMethod ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards