Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Run time error 1004 - Unable to get add property of the buttons class

Anyone know why all of a sudden I have a problem programatically
addingbuttons to my worksheet. I have a sheet created on open and am
atempting to migrate code from another earlier version of the program
but it just comes up with this error even though I copied all the
relevant supporting code from the original program - I am using excel
XP (2003) with Windows XP...HELP!!!

Kind regards, Mark