-   -   Run time error 1004 - Unable to get add property of the buttons class (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/293027-run-time-error-1004-unable-get-add-property-buttons-class.html)

Mark[_37_]

Run time error 1004 - Unable to get add property of the buttons class

Anyone know why all of a sudden I have a problem programatically
addingbuttons to my worksheet. I have a sheet created on open and am
atempting to migrate code from another earlier version of the program
but it just comes up with this error even though I copied all the
relevant supporting code from the original program - I am using excel
XP (2003) with Windows XP...HELP!!!

Kind regards, Mark