Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Toggle Worksheets

Hi,
how to prevent users from toggling through the existing Worksheets b
using the CTRL UP or CTRL DOWN buttons. Changing Worksheets should onl
be possible by a VBA program (userform menu).
Thanks
Sigg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sheets("Sheet1").Visible = xlVeryHidden
Sheets("Sheet1").Visible = True

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sheets("Sheet1").Visible = xlVeryHidden
Sheets("Sheet1").Visible = True

Sorry I didn't explain this.

Sheets("Sheet1").Visible = xlVeryHidden 'Will keep the sheet from showing up
in the Format/Sheet Unhide list so the user cannot unhide it from there

Sheets("Sheet1").Visible = False ' will show up in the list to Unhide, but
will not with CTRL UP/DOWN, as you asked.

Sheets("Sheet1").Visible = True 'Will make either case visible again.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mike, thanks for the explanation.
But that would help only partially.

In my workbook are 2 or more worksheets open (as different windows) th
same time, so those worksheets are unhidden. How to prevent togglin
between worksheets in the same window ? (I don't mean toggling bewee
windows).

Sigg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Set all sheets to VeryHidden
Unhide them by code in the userform
Ko

"Geo Siggy " schreef in bericht
Hi Mike, thanks for the explanation.
But that would help only partially.

In my workbook are 2 or more worksheets open (as different windows) the
same time, so those worksheets are unhidden. How to prevent toggling
between worksheets in the same window ? (I don't mean toggling beween
windows).

Siggy

---