Debbie

Default toggle between worksheets?

I love the ALT-TAB function to toggle between documents. Is there a similar
function that I can use with worksheets?

Deb
Ron de Bruin

Hi Debbie

Ctrl-PageUp
Ctrl-PageDown

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Debbie" wrote in message ...
I love the ALT-TAB function to toggle between documents. Is there a similar
function that I can use with worksheets?

Deb

Duke Carey

In adddition to Ron's keystrokes for worksheet Tabs,

Ctrl-F6 & Ctrl-Shift-F6 cycle between open workBOOKS

"Debbie" wrote:

I love the ALT-TAB function to toggle between documents. Is there a similar
function that I can use with worksheets?

Deb

Debbie

Thanks Ron, but this doesn't toggle between last used worksheet - is there
any other short keys that do?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Debbie

Ctrl-PageUp
Ctrl-PageDown

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Debbie" wrote in message ...
I love the ALT-TAB function to toggle between documents. Is there a similar
function that I can use with worksheets?

Deb

Duke Carey

Debbie -

I don't think there's any keystroke combo that will take you to your last
used tabbed sheet. If you do NOT use Edit Directly in Cell, you can
double-click a formula to have it take you to the cell(s) it references, then
use the F5 key to go back to the original formula. Not quite the same thing,
but sometimes useful...

"Debbie" wrote:

Thanks Ron, but this doesn't toggle between last used worksheet - is there
any other short keys that do?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Debbie

Ctrl-PageUp
Ctrl-PageDown

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Debbie" wrote in message ...
I love the ALT-TAB function to toggle between documents. Is there a similar
function that I can use with worksheets?

Deb

Bob Phillips

Do you mean Ctrl-F6?

--

HTH

RP

"Debbie" wrote in message
Thanks Ron, but this doesn't toggle between last used worksheet - is there
any other short keys that do?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Debbie

Ctrl-PageUp
Ctrl-PageDown

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Debbie" wrote in message

I love the ALT-TAB function to toggle between documents. Is there a

similar
function that I can use with worksheets?

Deb

Gord Dibben

Debbie

No.

These just scroll through the sheets in order of their appearance in the
workbook, not the order in which you used them.

To go back to a sheet that is not adjacent requires VBA code.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 5 May 2005 12:41:13 -0700, Debbie
wrote:

Thanks Ron, but this doesn't toggle between last used worksheet - is there
any other short keys that do?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Debbie

Ctrl-PageUp