Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default have Macro automatically delete and create sheets

I have created a form and a command button that is assigned to a macr
to start that form.

What I would like for it to do is when the command button is pressed t
start the macro that opens the form

I want it to look at the sheets that are there.
If the sheets are not the one's the macro uses it will automaticall
delete the sheets and create new ones with certain names.

If you have seen something like this or knw how to do it, can someon
tell me where i can learn to program this