Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I create new sheets automatically in a formula?

I am creating a "Master Book" that will be used to calculate values for
different input. Each set of values will be "saved as" a different book
name. I am trying to create new sheets as per quantity required as a result
of input by user. This sheet must have same format (template?) as 1st sheet,
but references to certain data fields must change with each new sheet
created. For example, the 1st sheet takes user input and calculates a number
of values, then displays the values in a "64 per page" format. If the user
requires more than 64 values, I need a page 2 (new values will be different
on page 2, but extrapolated from fields on page 1). 64 pages is the limit to
the calculations, I just don't need 64 pages each time the book is used.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi Greg,

try it

http://www.mrexcel.com/td0097.html