Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Inserting HTML into cells

I'm programming Excel from .NET using VSTO. In my application, I have
a string that contains an entire HTML table. I want to insert this
into an excel sheet starting at a cetain cell. What is the best way
to do this?

One way that seems to work is to Copy the string to the Clipboard and
then call Paste() on the sheet. Is there a more direct way to put an
html table of data in a sheet?

(Note - I don't want to open a new workbook. I'm using VSTO and I've
got my workbook open already and I've got the HTML data in a variable
in memory).

Thanks,
Backslider