Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Maximizing width of graph

I have a worksheet with two graphs which I want to print on one sheet of
paper. I would like to maximize the width of the graphs.

I've set the left and right PageSetup margins to .25", the Left of each
ChartObject to 0, and the PlotArea.Left to 0.

What ChartObject Width can I use to maximize the width, but not spill over
to a second sheet? If I want the width to be 8", what number does this
correspond to?

I tried using FitToPagesWide = 1 in the PageSetup, but it doesn't maximize
the width. It leaves about half an inch of space on the right.

Is it possible to get a graph to completely fill up the area between the
left and right margins?

Fred
Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail