Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Control Bar Width with Graph Object

Before I start investing even more time than I already have trying to figure
this out, does anyone know if it's possible to directly vary the width of a
chart's series of bars using the MS Graph object? In other words, if I have
two series, and if the dollar value of one bar series is twice that of
another, can I make that series twice as wide as the other? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

All column series on a given axis have the same width. You could move one
series to the secondary axis and thus get two different widths, but
alignment will be problematic. Try this alignment approach:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP