Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UserForm as a Jpeg Image

Is it possible to open a worksheet with a jpeg image like you can with a
Userform in VB and impose some Text over this Jpeg. I've tried to copy and
paste in to a Userform but nothing happens

Any help would be great

John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Could put a text box over

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I could but how do I display the jpeg?

"BrianB " wrote in message
Could put a text box over ?

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"John" wrote in message
Is it possible to open a worksheet with a jpeg image like you can with a
Userform in VB and impose some Text over this Jpeg. I've tried to copy and
paste in to a Userform but nothing happens

Set the picture property of the Userform to the address of the image
you want to use and the PictureSizeMode to Zoom,Clip or Stretch
as you prefer

Keith

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I've just read an earlier post by Mark Rosenkrantz and it doesn't seem very
easy, ah well

"John" wrote in message
I could but how do I display the jpeg?

"BrianB " wrote in message
Could put a text box over ?

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have a password set every time my working file is opened. Is it possible
that the "password required" window would display within my Userform Jpeg.
Currently it displays before it

Thanks

John

"John" wrote in message
Is it possible to open a worksheet with a jpeg image like you can with

Userform in VB and impose some Text over this Jpeg. I've tried to copy

and
paste in to a Userform but nothing happens

Set the picture property of the Userform to the address of the image
you want to use and the PictureSizeMode to Zoom,Clip or Stretch
as you prefer

Keith

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"John" wrote in message
I have a password set every time my working file is opened. Is it possible
that the "password required" window would display within my Userform Jpeg.
Currently it displays before it

If the password is to protect the workbook the answer
is no since the workbook must be opened before
you can access the VBA project.

Keith