Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John[_78_] John[_78_] is offline

Default UserForm as a Jpeg Image

I have a password set every time my working file is opened. Is it possible
that the "password required" window would display within my Userform Jpeg.
Currently it displays before it

Thanks

John

"John" wrote in message
That was easy, thanks for that Keith

John

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

"John" wrote in message
Is it possible to open a worksheet with a jpeg image like you can with

Userform in VB and impose some Text over this Jpeg. I've tried to copy

and
paste in to a Userform but nothing happens

Set the picture property of the Userform to the address of the image
you want to use and the PictureSizeMode to Zoom,Clip or Stretch
as you prefer

Keith