Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default a macro problem with a lot of sheets in a book.

Using Excel 2003, I download a file then run a macro to
create a multi-sheet book.
My macro aborts at 58 sheets(each sheet is 20 rows X 5
columns). It's not data related because I clipped out some
of the beginning data, and it continues until it hits 58.
I can merge 2 books and end up 100 sheet book(the final
desired result).

Anyone with suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I had the same problem. I removed frozen cells and page formatting and it has been fine. I wish there were another way.

I could have a loop make 200+ copies of a blank sheet no problem but when I tried to copy one with page formatting or title cells it would error at some stupid number (59 as I recall) and I couldnt even copy sheets manually until I closed and reopened Excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks, I'll try it.
(I do have hidden sheets)