Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default maximum sheets in a book

Hi,
Could someone let me know What is the maximum number of
worksheets that can be inserted into a workbook???

Thanks,
Neeraja.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The number of worksheets is limited by your system resources (ie.,
RAM). You can only add (via VBA) 255 at a time, but you can keep
adding after that.

In article ,
"neeraja" wrote:

Could someone let me know What is the maximum number of
worksheets that can be inserted into a workbook???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jp jp is offline

If you go to help and type LIMIT in the search field all will be revealed!

It would appear the memory is your only limit - but what about young
people?? Ha!

Cheers from North Yorkshire

John