Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple destination cells for data entry

Hi,
I want data entered on a user form to be sent to cells on two worksheets.
The following code is what I have for sending data to one worksheet. How
alter the code so data is sent to sheet 1 and sheet 2 ?

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim LastRow As Object

Set LastRow = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A6000").End(xlUp)

If Me.ComboBox1.Value < "" And Not IsNull(Me.ComboBox1) And
Me.TextBox1.Value < "" And Not IsNull(Me.TextBox1) Then
LastRow.Offset(2, 0).Value = ComboBox1.Text
LastRow.Offset(2, 3).Value = TextBox1.Text

--------------
Regards
gregork

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Gregork

Add the lines
Dim anotherrow as object
Set anotherrow = Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A6000").End(xlUp)

anotherrow.Offset(2, 0).Value = ComboBox1.Text
anotherrow.Offset(2, 3).Value = TextBox1.Text

Adjust according to the requirements to select the row in sheet2.

Tony

----- gregork wrote: -----

Hi,
I want data entered on a user form to be sent to cells on two worksheets.
The following code is what I have for sending data to one worksheet. How
alter the code so data is sent to sheet 1 and sheet 2 ?

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim LastRow As Object

Set LastRow = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A6000").End(xlUp)

If Me.ComboBox1.Value < "" And Not IsNull(Me.ComboBox1) And
Me.TextBox1.Value < "" And Not IsNull(Me.TextBox1) Then
LastRow.Offset(2, 0).Value = ComboBox1.Text
LastRow.Offset(2, 3).Value = TextBox1.Text

--------------
Regards
gregork

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tony,
Many thanks for the reply your solution works perfectly. Could you tell me
if it is possible to include in this event , a code that will copy data from
cells on sheet1 to sheet2 that are not on the user form. Do I need to do
this in a different event ?
I would use lookups but the data in sheet 1 is going to be deleted so I need
a record of it in sheet 2.

Kind Regards
gregork