Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Microsoft Office Macros

I would like to know if it's possible to write the macros in C# (instead of VBA) in MS Office products

Or can we directly use .Net class library functions in VBA editor opened from MS Office products (without using Visual Studio/Interop)

Thank you
Chandrakan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would like to know if it's possible to write the macros in C# (instead
of VBA) in MS Office products?
Or can we directly use .Net class library functions in VBA editor ...

The answers are no and no I'm afraid. You have to use VSTO or the earlier
technologies.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/vsto/

--
Jim Rech