Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create macros to print specific cells

Hi, I would like to create several buttons in order to
print specific cells.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks..
regards,
Richy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Richy,

You can print a cell or range of cells with code like

Range("A1:A10").PrintOut

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Richy" wrote in message
Hi, I would like to create several buttons in order to
print specific cells.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks..
regards,
Richy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Chip,
thanks for the tip. It's very helpful, however how could I
print something from other sheet's?
Thanks omce again.
Richy

You can print a cell or range of cells with code like

Range("A1:A10").PrintOut

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Richy" wrote in

message
Hi, I would like to create several buttons in order to
print specific cells.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks..
regards,
Richy

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Richy,

Just qualify the range with the worksheet name. E.g.,

Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1:A10").PrintOut