Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform Problem

I have a userform and I have copied and pasted some form
objects such as combo and text boxes into it and now every
time I try to open the form I get the error Run-Time error
424 Object required. When I delete all the objects I
pasted in the userform I still get the error. I even get
the error when I delete ALL the objects on the user form.
So then I tried to delete the userform all together and
create a new one with the same name. When I try to rename
the userform to the name of the userform I want I get the
error Path/File access error. What do I need to do and
how do I fix this problem????

Thank you

Todd Huttenstine
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Todd,

Userform controls come from a userform control tool box, you don't paste
them, just click and drop. What do you mean by paste them?

Have you tried to create afresh in a new workbook? Same problem?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Todd Huttenstine" wrote in message
I have a userform and I have copied and pasted some form
objects such as combo and text boxes into it and now every
time I try to open the form I get the error Run-Time error
424 Object required. When I delete all the objects I
pasted in the userform I still get the error. I even get
the error when I delete ALL the objects on the user form.
So then I tried to delete the userform all together and
create a new one with the same name. When I try to rename
the userform to the name of the userform I want I get the
error Path/File access error. What do I need to do and
how do I fix this problem????

Thank you

Todd Huttenstine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I used some form objects on another userform. I then
decided to put all those objects on that other userform
onto another userform. So what I did was selected all the
objects I wanted to copy and then went to my other
userform and clicked paste.

.