Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd huttenstine Todd huttenstine is offline

Default Userform Problem

I have a userform and I have copied and pasted some form
objects such as combo and text boxes into it and now every
time I try to open the form I get the error Run-Time error
424 Object required. When I delete all the objects I
pasted in the userform I still get the error. I even get
the error when I delete ALL the objects on the user form.
So then I tried to delete the userform all together and
create a new one with the same name. When I try to rename
the userform to the name of the userform I want I get the
error Path/File access error. What do I need to do and
how do I fix this problem????

Thank you

Todd Huttenstine