Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Red bullets in left border column

While in the VBE, I accidentally clicked in the column to the left of the
code. I got a red bullet in the column with the row highlighted in red.

What do this do?

Fred
Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Fred,
You are setting a break point.
Code execution will enter debug mode and that window will get the focus.
It's a way of scooting through code that is OK, but halting when you get to
problem area.
F8 will step through the code line by line.
Click on the bullet again and you will delete the breakline

NickHK