Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Running a macro when a Wb is opened

What are the exact steps I need to take in order to get a
macro to start when a workbook is opened? I am using
Excel 2000.

Thank you in advance.

Marco
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Marco,

There are two ways. One is to name the macro Auto_Open. The
other is the use the Workbook_Open event procedure in the
ThisWorkbook code module.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Marco Rodas" wrote in
message ...
What are the exact steps I need to take in order to get a
macro to start when a workbook is opened? I am using
Excel 2000.

Thank you in advance.

Marco

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Right click on the excel logo in the upper left of your screen next to
FILEview codeselect workbookinsert your macro

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software