Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Running Totals

Using the following I was able to create a running total column for th
specified cell.

On Error GoTo stoppit
If Target.Address = "$A$2" And Target.Value < "" Then
ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, 2).End(xlUp) _
.Offset(1, 0).Value = Target.Value
End If
stoppit:
End Sub

How would I edit this to have a seperate column for each cell in colum
A, say cells A2:A52 (i.e. cell A2 would be displayed in column B, cel
A3 would be displayed in column C, cell A4 would be displayed in colum
D, etc...)? Pleae help.

Thanks,

Jef

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jeff,

I think this is what you are asking for

On Error GoTo stoppit
With Target
If .Column = 1 And .Value < "" Then
Cells(Rows.Count, .Row).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Value = .Value
End If
End With
stoppit:

HTH

Bob Phillips

"muziq2 " wrote in message
Using the following I was able to create a running total column for the
specified cell.

On Error GoTo stoppit
If Target.Address = "$A$2" And Target.Value < "" Then
ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, 2).End(xlUp) _
Offset(1, 0).Value = Target.Value
End If
stoppit:
End Sub

How would I edit this to have a seperate column for each cell in column
A, say cells A2:A52 (i.e. cell A2 would be displayed in column B, cell
A3 would be displayed in column C, cell A4 would be displayed in column
D, etc...)? Pleae help.

Thanks,

Jeff

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bob,

It worked perfectly. Thanks so much for your help.

Jef