Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Compile-time Error Handler

I'm running into a problem trying to write a compile-time
error-handler. Here's my situation, my code needs a reference to an
xml parser. When I execute the code, I want to make sure that this
reference is actually available (some users may not have this
reference installed). How can I check at compile-time that this
reference is actually installed?

Thanks
Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

One way would be to run through the references collection found in the MS
Visual Basic Extensibility Library.

Tom Ogilvy

"Mark Repsher" wrote in message
om...
I'm running into a problem trying to write a compile-time
error-handler. Here's my situation, my code needs a reference to an
xml parser. When I execute the code, I want to make sure that this
reference is actually available (some users may not have this
reference installed). How can I check at compile-time that this
reference is actually installed?

Thanks
Mark

Error handler linto Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 11th 10 12:17 PM
Error Handler sharad Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 September 17th 07 06:38 PM
Error Handler Not Working Bill Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 August 25th 05 07:13 PM
error handler Fleur Excel Programming 1 November 20th 03 06:06 AM
Error handler loop? zSplash Excel Programming 4 October 10th 03 11:00 PM